MeAccs A Start-up Ecosystem - community declaration
- We are not liable for any infringement of copyright, trademark, patterns and/or any intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party, arising out of contents and/or materials posted on or transmitted through the Electronic Media or items advertised thereon.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure and/or delay in performance of Services or any interruption or delay, to access the Electronic Media, if that failure and/or delay is due to reasons or circumstances beyond our reasonable control (and the time for performance of the same shall be and is extended accordingly). However, if we decide to grant you an indulgence on the performance of any obligation under these T&C, such indulgence shall not constitute waiver of any of our rights.
- Any user/member of any community managed by “Meaccs Innovations Pvt Ltd, a private limited company incorporated in accordance with the laws of India, either itself and/or through its parent company, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as the (“Company”) shall get itself verified before joining any other user/member of community as co-founder/employee or in any other position, failing to which the user/member shall be liable to a penaly of upto INR 10,000. This is just to prevent
- If any person gets linked/connected to any person then you should ask that person his MeAccs Digital ID issued in electronic form which represents that the person has got himelf verified by MeAccs team.
- These T&C and the Company Policies incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- If any provision of the T&C becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the T&C, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No representation of our employees, officers or agents or those contained and advertised on the Website or the Electronic Media shall represent an addition or amendment to these T&C unless the same has been set out in writing and signed by one of our directors.
- Failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these T&C shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- No partnership, joint venture or relationship of employee/employer or franchisor/franchisee arises between you and us by reason of these T&C.
- In our discretion we may serve any notice or communication on you by email, fax or mail. In the case of notices sent by (a) fax, you will be deemed served at the time and date of dispatch and receipt of confirmation regarding successful transmission of the fax; (b) email, you will be deemed served at the time and date of receipt of such email by you; and (c) mail, you will be deemed served 5 (five) business days after dispatch of the same.
- You agree to undertake that MeAccs (“Company”) shall not be liable for any loss arised/cause to you because of your engagement/connection with any unverified member(s), however if such issues brought to notice of Company then both parties shall be liable for breaching of TnCs and shall be liable for a fine upto INR 10,000 for breaching Company’s TnC and shall not even be allowed to participate in community/group again without having sufficient cause brought to notice of MeAccs & its team but shall not be forgiven for penalty due to any reason.
For any concern raise your query at firstname.lastname@example.org